Comment posted Looks like a council reshuffle by Crazy She-Bat.
*Does naked cartwheels around the room*
Are we throwing them a leaving party? Or just throwing them? LOL
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Isn’t it also called Karma?
- Why on earth should she resign? She’s got 4 years to make a difference, to serve the community. Just because she only fancies one term? (at the moment).
You’re off yer nut!
- Barmore2, we do the naked cartwheels thing in Luss every Sunday after church in the carpark LOL
A sight to behold. Unfortunately, we’ve not scared any tourists off yet, just made them laugh
- So, from what I am reading here, no-one is quite sure if this is a cabinet reshuffle OR (I’m on my knees praying now) the well-deserved and long-awaited firing of the numpties Sneddon and Loudon.
Can someone please clarify? I might need to go and buy champagne and party poppers before the shop shuts.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments