Comment posted Gourock-Dunoon ferry: the authoritative position by DunoonLad.
Ferryman- I bet Alex Neil has told Archie Robertson to use the Coruisk for the winter. Not before time, lets hope they get it in place before the Cowal Games.
Maybe this is a ridiculous comment, but if you remember a streaker was used last year, but for passengers only!
DunoonLad also commented
- From the Dunoon Observer – ARGYLL Ferries confirmed this week that troubled passenger ferry Clyde Clipper will be leased to supplement AliCat and Argyll Flyer on the Dunoon-Gourock route’s busiest day of the year – Cowal Games Saturday.
However, the news has been met with dismay by ferry campaigners.
Not a rosy decision!
Recent comments by DunoonLad
- Heavy sea fog affecting early inshore Hebridean ferries
Do the modern ferries not all have radar, and other equipment to enable them to navigate in poor visibility, and the dark?
- Interesting take on a Scotland-England border
Re-Dunoon Hustings – and the Ukip candidate was really well out her depth during the night. The young Tory candidate I thought, should attend some anger management courses – why would you pick on a member of the audience, because there was no green candidate standing? Alan Reid did get put in his place on numerous occasions. The chair did not help the debates, with his poor control of everyone. The majority in attendance, def wanted rid of trident. 1 1/2 hours not long enough for a decent meeting.
- As latest polls show new SNP leads, what is NOT in manifesto highlights a lost epic opportunity
Newsroom, the clue is in the name – Scottish National Party. The party was set up to gain independence, as everyone should know by now. Anything in between, is merely a stepping stone for them. Obviously, the other parties, and no doubt, new ones, will be the ones that will be elected to form a Scottish Government, in the new independent state.
- 14.500 properties in Highlands and Islands to get high speed fibre optic broadband
These places shouldn’t expect these dates, as Dunoon’s connection date has been delayed by over a year now, and still no definite switch on confirmed.
- The SNP manifesto – are we seeing the take-off of a Scottish Icarus?
@Newsroom – So Scotland is now a region? Last time I looked, it was a Nation, and had it’s own elected Government, unlike the sleeping lords, who get paid £300 a day, for their snores.
powered by SEO Super Comments