Comment posted Economic development strategy for the west Highlands by newsroom.
`This is a pointless hair-splitting sophistry.
The A9 is the continuation of the M90 to Perth and runs through to Inverness, an east coast city on the other side of the Cairngorms which are eastern mountains.
Shortly after that, it then carries up the edge of the north east coast to Latheron where it cuts across the edge of the flow to Thurso.
The core issue here is that the A9 has nothing to do with the west and does not serve it.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments