Comment posted A83 closed due to another landslide – now reopened by Barmore 2.
Why not ask the Norwegians over for a visit..? They have years of tunnelling experience.
Barmore 2 also commented
- Why not ask the Norwegians over for a visit..? They have years of tunnelling experience.
Recent comments by Barmore 2
- Luss Estates opens unmanned 24 hour filling station in Luss car park – and Arrochar Mountain Rescue was first user
Any further info available on the funding for this…? Tarbert needs a replacement filling station & I feel this fits the bill… What about replacing tanks/on-going maintenance etc…?
- SNP Deputy Party Leader contest sees post-Brexit carpetbagger challenge Angus Robertson
I’m rising no further to the bait than simply to say your ‘headline’, as per usual, did not disappoint…..
- MoD announces Scottish site ruled out as host for nuclear waste from redundant submarines
London would be the best place for this crap…..
- Johnson remained the entertainer while Gove sold his integrity and his friends
Now there’s a thought.. ‘Spitting Image’… A tad too late tho’ I fear…
An acceptable substitute is, IMO, “Last Week Tonight” with John Oliver (Sky Atlantic)….. Touch of TWTWTW for those with long memories…!
- Final EU Referendum debate a triumph for the BBC and for Ruth Davidson
powered by SEO Super Comments