Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Graeme mccormick.
Finance to fund land acquisition is finite. Surely the simple way to resolve the land issue is to take the value out of it?
Suggestions as to how we achieve it without infringing human rights please!
Graeme mccormick also commented
- Great responses! Just as the Referendum debate provides an opportunity for land reform so it also opens minds to other fundamental reforms such as access to justice, honest money, a new definition of “family” and state guaranteed citizens income.
It would be a great shame if those opposed to Independence did not join the wider debate on these and other issues. Independence must not be an end in itself
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- Former CBI Scotland director to head Conservatives Tax Commission
I think Willie is referring to Mr McMillan’s incompetence over the CBI Scotland’s Referendum debacle. He was forced to retire .
jamie McGrigor will be surprised if the Commission suggest Land Valuation Rental.
- Jack Straw and Malcolm Rifkind caught offering to sell influence for cash
If elected politicians terms were restricted to two terms during which time they could only earn an proved MPs salary the excuse requiring them to suppliment their income would be removed and the opportunity to entrench an influential position would be reduced.
- Redman campaign points to strength of UK economy
Obviously an original thinker !
- Argyll & Bute in leaked list of Conservative ‘non target’ seats
So he’s not in line to do rather well from wind farms?
- Tally of North Sea jobs lost to date
During the first year of the recession 10000 jobs were lost in legal offices in Scotland. Those made redundant were all living in Scotland unlikeuch of the oil workers.
While the loss of jobs is very regrettable one must put them in context of the general economy
powered by SEO Super Comments