Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Graeme mccormick.
Finance to fund land acquisition is finite. Surely the simple way to resolve the land issue is to take the value out of it?
Suggestions as to how we achieve it without infringing human rights please!
Graeme mccormick also commented
- Great responses! Just as the Referendum debate provides an opportunity for land reform so it also opens minds to other fundamental reforms such as access to justice, honest money, a new definition of “family” and state guaranteed citizens income.
It would be a great shame if those opposed to Independence did not join the wider debate on these and other issues. Independence must not be an end in itself
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- How the Royal Navy hedged its bets – or its boats
I recall that Princess Margaret was born in Scotland . The Royals are always political in what to do the current lot aren’t so smart.
Just imagine the boost for the Vale of Leven Maternity Unit if the wean had been born there. She could have been called Alexandria too.
- New claim: SNP Trade Union Group said to have more members than Scottish Labour
Pity the child wasn’t birn in the Vale Maternity Unit. Would have been a great boost for the hospital and the child could have been named Alexandria after the town
- Dear Alex…
Independence is not about a few individuals who will die in the next few years. It is pointless to personalise it.
For me it’s has Scotland the natural and human talent and thirst to make a better quality of life for all its people for generations to come than remaining part of the UK
I believe it has. At the end of the day it’s all about belief
- Chief Constable lets slip plans to sell off Dumbarton divisional Police Scotland HQ
The Labour Council are also proposing to sell off its offices at Garshake next door to the Police so the combined site is more attractive to house developers. Both are due to move to the Town Centre.
Neither building is fit for purpose.
- Special events to mark Luss General Store’s first birthday
The Coachhouse Coffee Shop has been selling superb Scottish gifts for years. It’s one of the best gift Shops in the country and great effort is taken by its owner Rowena Ferguson to source superb quality products.
powered by SEO Super Comments