Comment posted Crown Estate Commissioners hang on like limpets to Scottish rights by newsroom.
Thank you Andrew. We understood that they had produced separate accounts for Scotland but, in the early days after their decampment, they merged the accounts – although they did later move to disaggregate them in the way you describe.
Your Excel table sounds a very valuable exercise. When you’ve added the 2012 figures, if you would like to email the table to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) we could put it in pdf format and add it as an downloadable attachment to this article under your name – along with an explanatory paragraph from you. This wold make it universally available.
newsroom also commented
- We doubt if anyone would see a departure from Charlotte Square as anything other than a corporate diminution – which was allied to a change in accounting practice,removing the previous separate accounting for the Scottish operation. Together these sketch an indicative story that needs to be told.
We take it that you are not suggesting that the Bells Brae Crown Estate Commission establishment remained identical in number and level in the aftermath of the move from Charlotte Square? You might care to detail both.
- Fair comment. There is genuine expertise of long standing in those who work for the Crown Estate Commission. We hear favourable remarks on this on a regular basis.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments