Comment posted And have you heard: ‘Argyll and Bute – the NeverSeconds Song’ by Mike Story.
I thought the voices of the puppets were familiar, and often heard in the halls of Kilmory…..but I might be wrong
Recent comments by Mike Story
- Food from Mull & Iona serving up for BOWfest tonight – the music starts tomorrow
A big thanks to all at Inveraray last night especially Sally and Noel for all the hard and tasty work. Thanks to their Graces the Duke and Duchess of Argyll for giving The Mull and Iona Food cooperative a chance to show people just how good our food is.
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
I suspect that the great swathe of undecided voters were not watching the debate, rather they were tuned into Netflix or watching the latest offering from the Jeremy Kyle show.
- The debate: Darling’s finest moment – ‘Cometh the hour, cometh the man’
I felt the debate was akin to two bald men fighting over a comb. No matter which side of the debate you are on, these two overfed, over privileged political dinosaurs remind us that the political system hasn’t changed.
A poor draw
Scotland deserves better.
- The view from Lochinvar: party of the century from the Commonwealth Flotilla
I can confirm this !
Thank god the MV Cruiser had some to spare….we left Connel at 5.30 am to join the flotilla.!
- New Chair for Tobermory RNLI – and it’s all in the family
Good guy, wise head, experienced and a character. Richard will do well!
powered by SEO Super Comments