Comment posted And have you heard: ‘Argyll and Bute – the NeverSeconds Song’ by newsroom.
Thank you Simon. I’m sorry I missed this for every possible reason.
I personally had not seen your link. We share comment moderation duty so who sees what depends on who’s doing it.
Walter Burton phoned us and so told me about this direct.
We’re very glad of information like this and to see it shared as you did.
newsroom also commented
- Thanks you Crazy.May I offer you the same apology I’ve just given Simon and for the same reason?
Recent comments by newsroom
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Point of information: Andrew Nisbet has not been a councillor at Argyll and Bute since the local authority elections in May 2012. He had become a councillor at a by-election; but the Liberal Democrat vote was quite thinly spread in the May 2012 election and Mr Nisbet was not reelected.
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
powered by SEO Super Comments