Comment posted Caithness wind farm rejection by John Sinclair.
Henri, I do agree with we must change the way we live and this ties up with Malcolm’s short video of energy out put from wind farms. In my opinion we are being sold an idea of no big change in life style just new form of energy production. When individuals stray from this path, the pack animals don’t like this. “transportation needs can be whittled down to almost zero” I am going away to try and get my head around this one.
John Sinclair also commented
- I am pro wind energy, but Malcolm has put forward an argument about actual energy out put and financial cost of wind farms. Can anyone develop this argument in either direction.
- Just watch your video, really good, could you make the colours stand out more and clearer text. I am pro wind farm, but I do totally agree with you about the misleading data being given out. I do remember people talking about smog in the major Uk cities, that’s no more but still happening in major cities around the globe. I have not seen this but people claim some parts of our oceans are clogged up with plastic, any views on this new “smog”.
That video is really good, well done.
- The 3rs
Business loves the final option, recycling, big profits to be made, they hate the first two which saves us the most money.
How would you power vehicles Henri.
“The costs of offshore wind farms could be cut by almost a third by the end of the decade, according to a new study.
A report by the Crown Estate said measures such as building bigger turbines and improving design could reduce costs by 30%.”
- So Alex wants to go to his ex-chums party, is it part of a kiss and make up policy.
Recent comments by John Sinclair
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
The “No” people here on their no forum can only undermine, there are many Simon’s on this forum some are as good as Danny Alexander, truth will always seep out.
- Scottish National Party selects candidate for by-election in Oban North and Lorn
The default position will be a Yes vote, only the few who are voting No need to say. By the 18th September 2014 the couple of councillors still intending to vote No will most probably vote Yes to get re-elected.
- Jim Murphy hit by eggs in Kirkcaldy
This video shows just how corrupt the UK government really are.
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
Boris Johnson is moving in to become the next Tory leader, Cameron is fighting a rearguard action to blame Darling for the loss of the referendum. It would be political suicide for him to go north to take on Alex Salmond on his home turf. That would be a debate to get tickets to go and see.
- Indy, the banks and the Scottish economy
With a Yes vote on the 18th September, I would like to think our closest ally will be rUK. The fear being peddled here by the minority group within the No camp will wither along with this web forum if they continue this negativism.
powered by SEO Super Comments