Comment posted Caithness wind farm rejection by John Sinclair.
Henri, I do agree with we must change the way we live and this ties up with Malcolm’s short video of energy out put from wind farms. In my opinion we are being sold an idea of no big change in life style just new form of energy production. When individuals stray from this path, the pack animals don’t like this. “transportation needs can be whittled down to almost zero” I am going away to try and get my head around this one.
John Sinclair also commented
- I am pro wind energy, but Malcolm has put forward an argument about actual energy out put and financial cost of wind farms. Can anyone develop this argument in either direction.
- Just watch your video, really good, could you make the colours stand out more and clearer text. I am pro wind farm, but I do totally agree with you about the misleading data being given out. I do remember people talking about smog in the major Uk cities, that’s no more but still happening in major cities around the globe. I have not seen this but people claim some parts of our oceans are clogged up with plastic, any views on this new “smog”.
That video is really good, well done.
- The 3rs
Business loves the final option, recycling, big profits to be made, they hate the first two which saves us the most money.
How would you power vehicles Henri.
“The costs of offshore wind farms could be cut by almost a third by the end of the decade, according to a new study.
A report by the Crown Estate said measures such as building bigger turbines and improving design could reduce costs by 30%.”
- So Alex wants to go to his ex-chums party, is it part of a kiss and make up policy.
Recent comments by John Sinclair
- SNP Spring Conference in 80th birthday week – but with unfortunate slogan and Argyll business on the side
At the standing room only yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, the point which was put over it was for the people to vote what they want, and I will repeat yet again, if the yes vote wins, the SNP could well be put out of government.
- Council considers outsourcing economic development
The lack of investment for Argyll was brought up at the Yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, as I said in an other post, standing room only. I will repeat again, if the Yes vote gets it, SNP could lose power.
- Without corroborating evidence, what would a jury do with this?
Just back from the Corran Halls, standing room only, if the yes vote wins, SNP could well be out of power, hopefully damage done will be repaired on this issue.
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Global Citizenship, one planet one people.
“In Scotland, it is common to hear the phrase, “We’re all Jock Tamson’s Bairns”, which translates as, “we’re all the same”. Who was Jock Tamson, and where does this phrase come from?”
- Powerful Baillie speech nails Scottish Government inadequacies on child poverty
link my not work
powered by SEO Super Comments