Here’s Gloriana carrying the flame from Hampton Court past Kingston
James Roy also commented
- A magnificent spectacle ruined for those who had to watch on TV by BBC Coverage.
The skipper of Spirit of Chartwell was extolled in such terms as to be the greatest seaman since Magellan for bringing his craft alongside without crashing (with bow thrusters?).
The BBC needed a brace of Dimblebys to resurrect their outside broadcast teams.
Recent comments by James Roy
- NOW – 21.00: BBC 2′s ‘Town’ with Nicholas Crane visits Oban
yes and setting up VPN access is now easy and cheap
- Peace Pilgrimage going through Crinan Canal now, en route for Faslane
Please change the headline to Crinan, not Crinin.
- Amazon given government grants
I recently wanted a specialist book.
Local Waterstones (ten minute walk) said book was published in US, they could get one in probably two weeks.
Specialist book shop in Chiswick said much the same but were really disinterested.
Amazon, next day delivery to my home.
- Finally, SNP Government delivers a passenger ferry capable of seeing off Western Ferries
I love the photo, and the brilliant caption
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Denmark has decided to abolish its fat tax after barely a year, citing too many negative side effects hitting businesses. A proposed sugar tax that was meant to be introduced in 2013 has also been scrapped.
powered by SEO Super Comments