Comment posted Tarbet and Luss en fete as Olympic Flame brushes Argyll by newsroom.
I have a long professional history of being seduced by the apparent confidence of titles and not proofing them.
Many thanks for this prompt – and the location for the visit of the flame this morning is now correct.
newsroom also commented
- We understand that the organisation itself was selling both Saltires and Union Flags to bystanders (£2 a pop) at Luss. (A post-Hampden revision, perhaps?)
At Tarbet the guy with the bag of merchandise, seemed only to have Union Flags and whistles to sell.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
- Salmond judgment under question in second deception on EU membership
The difference is in the disclosure or disguise of the source of the letter.
powered by SEO Super Comments