Comment posted Tarbet and Luss en fete as Olympic Flame brushes Argyll by newsroom.
I have a long professional history of being seduced by the apparent confidence of titles and not proofing them.
Many thanks for this prompt – and the location for the visit of the flame this morning is now correct.
newsroom also commented
- We understand that the organisation itself was selling both Saltires and Union Flags to bystanders (£2 a pop) at Luss. (A post-Hampden revision, perhaps?)
At Tarbet the guy with the bag of merchandise, seemed only to have Union Flags and whistles to sell.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments