Comment posted Tarbet and Luss en fete as Olympic Flame brushes Argyll by newsroom.
We understand that the organisation itself was selling both Saltires and Union Flags to bystanders (£2 a pop) at Luss. (A post-Hampden revision, perhaps?)
At Tarbet the guy with the bag of merchandise, seemed only to have Union Flags and whistles to sell.
newsroom also commented
- I have a long professional history of being seduced by the apparent confidence of titles and not proofing them.
Many thanks for this prompt – and the location for the visit of the flame this morning is now correct.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Point of information: Andrew Nisbet has not been a councillor at Argyll and Bute since the local authority elections in May 2012. He had become a councillor at a by-election; but the Liberal Democrat vote was quite thinly spread in the May 2012 election and Mr Nisbet was not reelected.
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
powered by SEO Super Comments