Comment posted Scotland’s water, Scottish Water, climate change and the south east by Jim B.
Every time there is a drought anywhere the news channels prop up a reporter at a convenient almost dry reservoir. In the backgrounds are huge areas of sand and silt.
Why don’t the water companies get a JCB and a couple of lorries and dig all of it out to increase storage capacity?
Simples? I don’t know – is there a reason why they don’t?
Recent comments by Jim B
- Salmond – who else? – bangs the last nail in his Indy fantasy
Seems to work in Ireland!
- Councillor speaks directly on Castle Toward, Actual Reality and Argyll and Bute Council
I think it might be an idea to change into a higher gear by which I mean try and get the likes of Panorama interested. Otherwise we will still be muttering in our beards on here until the next LA election.
- Any answers to this Kintyre puzzle?
Missed this earlier!
Here are a few photos I took in 2007 – I don’t suppose it has changed much if at all.
- Maladroit new tax on oil and gas industry creates new threat to North Sea competitivess
Calmac but not Argyll Ferries crews are administered from Guensey and the company does not pay Employers NI Contributions as far as I know.
I always thought a government owned company actively avoiding a legitimate tax was below the belt.
- Wales’ First Minister pushes commitment to federal UK
Are you not all ignoring the elephant in the room once again – I refer to the EU.
powered by SEO Super Comments