Comment posted Pilots concerned on wind farm generated air turbulence by newsroom.
Not the case.
This is a general disclaimer applying to everythiing Minbullets does. It underlines the fact that Mindbullets is concerned with hypotheses on a variety of scenarios, not only wind energy consequences.
Hypotheses are, by definition, possible future scenarios. If we had modelled more hypotheses we might be in a more stable situation today as far as wind energy is concerned.
The comment by Captain Searle of BALPA on the visible air turbulence generated by large wind farms is also not hypothetical but actual.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments