Comment posted New Council Leader’s unambiguous clarification on Dinnergate by Barmore 2.
A donation from the senior officers of the Council would be far more appropriate!
Recent comments by Barmore 2
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Perhaps ‘foolish’ might have been a better descriptor rather than ‘Brave’
Isn’t it past time a Hercules was sent in from the Scottish Govt. to cleanse the stables?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Take action councillors – NOW…
Take the pair of them to court… – NOW
Get the auditors / police / revenue service involved.
Follow the money…!
- SNP MP calls for UK Conservative-Lib Dem coalition to continue for a further year
“It would mean the UK paying Scotland’s bills for another year after the country’s rejection of it.”
You’re beginning to sound like Katie Price Newsie…!
Some facts to back up this assertion please…
- Argyll and Bute Council ‘unanimity’? Not quite.
Re the cleaning..
Haven’t we been here before?
- Polling, Panelbase, VisitScotland and the Glasgow powerplay
Agreed Robert, As Patrick Harvie said “It’s not an election, it’s the future of Scotland”
powered by SEO Super Comments