Comment posted NeverSeconds: time to let Martha Payne recover anonymity by newsroom.
This is a difficult one, Michael, a matter of fine judgment which we hope we’ve got as right as we can.
You’ll have noticed that we have not published anything on the blog itself.
Mary’s Meals thank you from the children of Lirangwe Primary in Malawi for the unexpected manna made possible by the funding the blog has generated requires to be made public.
The professional public sector PR consultant’s evaluation of Argyll and Bute Council’s press release on Friday morning was a study of incapable public communications – an issue of general concern in relation to the council’s capability.
And the song is a classic example of creative subversion. We feel that the repeated sound of the sung words ‘Argyll and Bute’ have made the name a toxic brand and foresee a swift move to Argyll and the Isles. (But only, we hope, when the product has reached a point of evolution where it does not intoxicate another brand.)
newsroom also commented
- Martha’s father is quoted in the national press today as confirming she will continue her NeverSeconds blog.
- Of course they are and of course we do. Have we said otherwise?
But this does have to come to an end sometime.
The end of the school year and Mary’s Meals helped as hugely as they’ve been could not provide a better punctuation mark.
It’s called ‘an exit strategy’.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments