Comment posted Major success for Argyll and Bute Council education staff and for Kilmodan school by WCHB.
A bit unfair, B2. Simon’s reply was posted before newsy posted the update.
Recent comments by WCHB
- Salmond jibs at Darling ‘dictator’ jibe – as government allows 5 local & health authorities premature naming of state guardians for children
Who’d be a Head Teacher now!
Responsible for all the students at their school, and many who left possibly more than 2 years ago. (You can leave at 15, if your 16th birthday is before the next “Leaving Date”)
Still caring for students who have gone to University, or work, in Canada, or Germany, or Gap Year.
Married at 17? With a kid? Your old Headie is still your Named Person, with powers.
Will your Named Person (or Lead Professional) care for you, write you a birthday card, congratulations or condolences? Maybe not.
Teflon shoulders? How fast can they delegate, abdicate?
(Declaration of Interest) I would vote Yes, but with this, and corroboration, we can’t afford the SNP to get near power (and in Argyll, we knew that anyway)
- Council’s cancelled Population Summit: it gets worse
“The Council cancelled the event.”
Where did the decision and cancellation come from?
Was it a council meeting, a subcomittee, an individual councillor, an official?
There may be some information on the email or letter issuing the cancellation
- Michael Russell looks like the first SNP MSP to put a personal Plan B into action
I’m glad you “like stating ForArgyll is impartial and reports news.”
But we knew that anyway. Thanks
- Terrifying near miss on London tube’s Northern Line on Monday evening
Is it perhaps time for us to have thumbs up/down for news stories? Or is this going too far?
Perhaps 3 thumbs – Like, Dislike, Irrelevant (to the reviewer)
- International fleet of classic Fife yachts to create a July sailing spectacle on Argyll’s secret coast
I’m a (sort of) internet punctuation bigot, and in this case Neil was absolutely correct – a short, enthusiastic comment in ALL CAPS.
(And I’m a sailor too, if you hadn’t guessed)
powered by SEO Super Comments