Comment posted Senior opposition members of council not obviously keen to work by Lowry.
I don’t think that I’d want to be at the forefront of yet more criticism after being relegated to the position of opposition. Time for them all to take a back seat and watch how easy the new administration find things.
Let the fun begin!
Recent comments by Lowry
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
I think this is a little isulting to those people who genuinely need psychiatric help. It is my opinion that handcuffs and prison would perhaps be more appropriate.
- Jim Murphy hit by eggs in Kirkcaldy
Indeed – and good for Jim, he didn’t mention that the guy appeared drunk nor did newsroom mention that Roddy McCiuish was lurking in the background and gave a groan when he witnessed the antics of said “seagull whisperer” and then left.
The seagulls had more sense – one whiff of the guy and they didn’t hang around.
- Scottish Government Reporter rejects wind farm scheme on widely applicable grounds
You’re so right! Bravo Mr. Cunliffe – Someone with some sense at last.
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
How much did Salmond claim on hotel bills?
- BBC Scotland news suggests RBS has signed pro-indy letter
I also heard another bold and misleading statement from a signatory of the letter on the Radio 4 news this morning. He stated that the UK government discriminated against Scottish businesses. Fortunately the BBC decided to investigate the claim and within 30 minutes the statement was proven to be wrong.
powered by SEO Super Comments