Comment posted Senior opposition members of council not obviously keen to work by Lowry.
I don’t think that I’d want to be at the forefront of yet more criticism after being relegated to the position of opposition. Time for them all to take a back seat and watch how easy the new administration find things.
Let the fun begin!
Recent comments by Lowry
- McGrigor’s cross party debate on Argyll’s depopulation crisis
You sound like a builder to me, AM.
- Area Committee ‘Evening Surgery’ for Oban and Lorn
This would be an excellent idea if:
- There is a public record of what people have said and
- There is evidence that A&B Council accept suggestions as
valid and realistic.
- There is an evaluation of whether or not any suggestions
make it into action.
- There is an evaluation that asks those who attend whether
they felt the meetings were worthwile.
- And Councillor Dance now resigns from administration over Castle Toward
From personal experience I can understand why she may be unpopular. Good luck to Dunoon if the rumour is true.
- Breslin gets no confidence motion in Walsh and McQueen on Area Committee agenda
So, you are now the secretary of the CC?
- Russell secures government intervention in council sale of Castle Toward
Do any of us believe that an SNP Gvt. intervention, such as this, would have taken place if we had an SNP led administration in Argyll and Bute?
powered by SEO Super Comments