Comment posted NeverSeconds: time to let Martha Payne recover anonymity by Huth.
Wouldn’t the budget for school dinners go further if a good one course meal were concentrated on? I’m sure kids get enough sugar that they don’t need pudding at school.
Huth also commented
- Nothing of this issue is out of control. To say that it is is just alarmist nonsense. The blog has done an enormous amount of good which has been set against a small amount of bad stuff from bad people.
Recent comments by Huth
- It’s goodbye from Martha as Council switches off her dinnercam
Commenters in the Telegraph are suggesting Martha continues blogging. I agree. She can post other people’s pics and carry on the fund-raising. Go Martha! xx
- LAST 24 HOURS: VOTE ONLINE OR PHONE 0870 601 0215 – and more reasons to vote for Treshnish Farm
First chance I get, I’m moving to Mull!
- Council Stops Schools Consultation Because Legislation is ‘Defective’
For the record: it is perfectly possible to deliver an excellent curriculum to small numbers of children. Home educators do it all the time, often without the benefit of trained teachers. So there’s another council excuse for closing small schools (see DW’s havers above) that doesn’t wash.
- Argyll and Bute Council warns dog owners (don’t laugh) to comply with the law
I think it is quite a good analogy and I don’t think the analogy detracts from the seriousness of dangerous dogs and how their owners should be dealt with by law.
- Council meeting on moratorium looks like 14th June 2011
powered by SEO Super Comments