Comment posted It’s goodbye from Martha as Council switches off her dinnercam by Lundavra.
They need to remember the First Law on Holes – when you’re in one, stop digging!
Attributed to Denis Healey and others
Lundavra also commented
- The council could do a Gordon Brown style apology – “they are sorry that people misunderstood their intentions”.
- More news sites now, expect will start to spread around the world by later in the day
- What would happen if she drew a picture of the meal each day and put that online?
The council have every right to ban the use of cameras on their premises, though I would think it would need to be a complete ban, but I can’t see that they can stop her or anyone else drawing a picture of what they got on their plate. Of course if they dispute the accuracy of the picture then it is only their fault through banning photographs.
Recent comments by Lundavra
- Ed Miliband does Alan Reid the ultimate favour – cripples the Labour candidate for Argyll & Bute
Not so sure about the Liberals being ‘the partner of choice for all comers’. They might well end up in a coalition but they do seem to be universally hated particularly their leader.
- Has Sturgeon ‘red line’ forced MoD evaluation of Pembrokeshire as Trident submarine base?
I think someone is being very optimistic if they think they can make a successful ‘global port’ at effectively a new site off the main shipping routes.
- BEAR Scotland’s plans for coming snowfalls and low temperatures
I wonder how they would cope with this?
- Syriza, one seat short of overall majority, now talisman for the Scot Nats
Some of the loonier Labour MPs are calling on Milliband to adopt similar policies!
- How many nuclear powered lighthouses, buoys and oil rigs were there in the UK?
I would not say that Strontium is a misspelling of Strontian. No more than Copernicium is a misspelling of Copernicus or Roentgenium is a misspelling of Röntgen. Most later elements’ names end ‘-ium’.
powered by SEO Super Comments