Comment posted It’s goodbye from Martha as Council switches off her dinnercam by Crazy She-Bat.
You would hope that Mairi. Welcome to Argyll & Bute Council, where staff think they’re in charge – not the Elected Members.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Turning viral:
- Apparently, Mr Sneddon will grace Radio 4 at 1pm with his comments on this latest
And the world can now hear Argyll’s most arrogant man.
Wonder how red his face is today?
- “Council is saved from being a continuing laughing stock.”
Think that ship has sailed.
Stick your head out of a window, turn your ear to the east and you will hear the rest of Scotland laughing
- Its on the Telegraph’s website now too:
- Barking up the wrong tree there Islay for Ever. I think the next 24 hours will leave no doubt as to who is behind this.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments