Comment posted Fife Council joins Aberdeenshire in asking for suspension of wind farm applications by John Sinclair.
“I live in a community where no cars are required”. There are many in the UK, check out who runs them, this one costs £25 million for five years, http://unitycentreglasgow.org/?p=429
John Sinclair also commented
- prevention of waste of energy must be the primary driver, top of the pyramid of 3Rs
enjoyed reading your article
- Still into wind energy, maybe not the model being stuffed down our throats by corporate greed, I say again your form of distribution of information is impressive. The better you get the more corporate minded will laugh at you, so what you are supplying oxygen for positive debate.
Recent comments by John Sinclair
- SNP Spring Conference in 80th birthday week – but with unfortunate slogan and Argyll business on the side
At the standing room only yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, the point which was put over it was for the people to vote what they want, and I will repeat yet again, if the yes vote wins, the SNP could well be put out of government.
- Council considers outsourcing economic development
The lack of investment for Argyll was brought up at the Yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, as I said in an other post, standing room only. I will repeat again, if the Yes vote gets it, SNP could lose power.
- Without corroborating evidence, what would a jury do with this?
Just back from the Corran Halls, standing room only, if the yes vote wins, SNP could well be out of power, hopefully damage done will be repaired on this issue.
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Global Citizenship, one planet one people.
“In Scotland, it is common to hear the phrase, “We’re all Jock Tamson’s Bairns”, which translates as, “we’re all the same”. Who was Jock Tamson, and where does this phrase come from?”
- Powerful Baillie speech nails Scottish Government inadequacies on child poverty
link my not work
powered by SEO Super Comments