Comment posted Fife Council joins Aberdeenshire in asking for suspension of wind farm applications by Lowry.
Well, I’m in no position to decide that, but at least I could be relatively sure that the energy will be consistant and there when I need it.
Lowry also commented
- I have been to many communities near nuclear energy plants and was surprised to find that locals tended towards favouring their presence. This was because of the provision of employment as well as support for local businesses, schools etc. MIMBYism is not great. I don’t believe there is such support for windfarms.
- Whilst wind and nuclear energies may both require subsidising in some form or another, which one works best and which one can’t we do without?
Recent comments by Lowry
- Brown visit to see ground investigations start for new stage of A82 works
I believe their hand was forced, Robert, due to the increasing number and frequency of landslides. It has taken this administration some considerable amount of time to recognise the disastrous situation for all affected businesses and residents.
- Pointless Labour strategy as Westminster seats come under SNP and UKIP eyes
- Oban Lifeboat on shout to yacht with engine trouble
Helecopter circling over what appeared to be Oben area, for some time this evening. Does anyone know why?
- Salmond to attempt to swim back to Westminster?
Ambassador of what? He’s the laughing stock of Scotland and the rest of the world doesn’t take him seriously either, what with his tartan trews and friendship with Trump.
- Is Constance entry to the contest for SNP Deputy Leader designed to thwart Brown?
So many members but they lost the referendum. Oh deary me.
powered by SEO Super Comments