Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by keith stanger.
The new administration sorted it out – it was the continuing inept senior management who, in the absence of a press office, messed up big style.
It was great to see the piece on BBC news tonight where they were highlighting how Councils hadn’t really got to grips with social media. Now isn’t that what Jo Smith was lecturing her press colleagues about? Oh, the irony!
Recent comments by keith stanger
- Jim Murphy hit by eggs in Kirkcaldy
So how come the SNP can say if you want a nuclear free Scotland vote Yes? That’s SNP policy dressed up as an independence issue. One of many. Smoke and mirrors.
- McGrigor reminds Deputy First Minister she owes Dunoon her decision on MV Coruisk
- Spiked’s O’Neill offers the most muscular position yet on indy – with comfort for neither side
None north of the Central Belt.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Spot on,Rob. That’s his natural instinct and I don’t think he’s going to change now.
- Insights from Andrew Neil’s look at the impact of independence on the rest of the United Kingdom
Had Scotland been independent in 2008 when the whole financial world went kaput how do you think it would have fared? Better? I don’t think so.
powered by SEO Super Comments