ForArgyll.com: Argyll's online broadsheet.

Turned 9 am – and no comments ? …

Comment posted on Canary goes belly-up in Yes Scotland campaign by Malcolm Kirk

Turned 9 am – and no comments ? Is the loss of Harvie and his ilk of no interest ?

Malcolm Kirk also commented

  • That last paragraph implies the ‘ flower power era’ is about to make a return.
  • Doc – can’t argue with the fact that the voting system has empowered the SNP at Holyrood – my objection to you and yours is that you refer to the “Scottish people’ this and the ‘Scottish people ‘ that, as if you had their full backing. The SNP do not represent the Scottish people. If you had got something well over 50% of the Scottish people’s vote then maybe it would be acceptable, but by your own statements you only got 22.5% . It is arrogance to claim that you in any way represent the other 77.5%
  • Well doc – I was trying to soften the blow by rounding up your 22.5% to 24% – I thought it would appear more friendly !
  • You are forever talking about ‘The Scots’ as if you represent everyone in this country – please take a telling for this is not the first time I have had to point it out to you – you don’t – the SNP got only 24% of the vote at the last election – so let me see – 100% minus 24% = 76%.
    OOoops – looks as if you are well outnumbered 3 to 1.
  • As in – Communities Against Turbines Scotland

Recent comments by Malcolm Kirk

  • ForArgyll on Pause
    Just been revealed that 8 of the top ten travel expenses claims, have been from SNP MPs – and Mhairi Black is not even one of them this time with her £350 single flight costs from London City Airport. These 8 have cost £239,366 MORE, repeat MORE, than the MPs who held the seat before them. These are the people ScotsRenewables touches his forelock to. Come back LINDA – we desperately need your input again.
  • ForArgyll on Pause
    Is this site being kept alive so that Charles can get some income from the adverts ? ?
  • ForArgyll on Pause
    I wonder how many SNP MSPs there would be if the thumbs up/thumbs down figures applied to Salmon’s posts were reflected at Holyrood. The figures of course posted by real people not the SNP drones who have filled the top half of this page as instructed by their desperate mistress Sturgeon.
  • ForArgyll on Pause
    Nice to get a chance to tell you are so so wrong yet again – I don’t read the Express or any other of the ‘gossip sheets’ like ‘The National. The story came from reliable sources. Good to hear JB confirm that virtually all the SNP MPs are using the gravy train at our expense. According to the BBC this afternoon I see one them has been charged with fraud. Could be applied to that lot at Holyrood as well.
  • ForArgyll on Pause
    What work Robert ? She is not a business executive working on an interview or sales presentation in London or Glasgow, who needs to concentrate and prepare. She has accommodation in London which must be much more conducive to work in than an aircraft on a fairly short flight, and if she is not out playing down there then she should have plenty time to get on with whatever work she has to attend to. Actually I don’t really care what her excuse is – she should not be milking the system.

powered by SEO Super Comments

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·


Related Articles & Comments