Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Simon.
Crazy – “Surfing Simon” – love it
Simon also commented
- Well, actually I am going to Tiree this week…
But since Tricky has an election on – don’t think he’ll be there…
But if you want advice on who to vote for – Vote snp. The SNP those wonderful SNP people what gave you the Ali Cat…
- Newsie “If it wasn’t a serious point but merely another squib through our letter box, then there is no use trying to engage. Email your address and we’ll send you a box of Bengal matches to play with” …. are you on the drink?
ps you have my email address already
- Crazy thanks for agreeing
I knew I’d win you round….
- Newsie “urban-based councillors ” see there you go blaming someone else.
Duh!!! They were voted in!! The electorate wanted them – more than you didn’t want them…
Mibbie just for a nanosecond you might consider that these politicos were not so much ‘anti rural schools’ but perhaps moreof a ‘we have a shed load of priorities we have to consider’ – we have to meet the cuts imposed by the national SNP govt – and we shall consider these cuts in the round”.
IE we will not automatically give primacy to rural schools over, old folks homes, roads, sport facilities, care for the elederly, voluntary organisations, housing, etc, etc.
ps how did ‘I’ll give them a veto’ Ambitious Anne get on???
- Floribunda – Helensburgh probably voted in Ellen Morton a) because despite the keech you read about her on here – she is an able politcian and b)because the people of Helensburgh don’t consider rural schools to be the ‘big agenda item’ that others think it is. :)(
Recent comments by Simon
- Landowners emphasise track record and commitment to working with communities for public benefit
Mount Stuart and Applecross are, for example, both ‘Private Trusts’: vehicles not only for the avoidance of tax but also for tax benefits paid for by the tax payer.
- Queen Mary 2 now on passage to LIverpool
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
powered by SEO Super Comments