Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Robert Wakeham.
Looks like Simon’s acquired a doppelganger.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Since your Christian name is School I’ll believe you.
- Even when used as an adjective (rather than a noun) to describe a language and one that’s the native language of a whole lot more countries than just England?
- Correction: grow up or sober up.
- Grow up.
- That’s what your ‘statements’ suggest.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fred Flintstone owns up to stone age politics
If it did indeed cost £1.4 million to uncover the facts, I’d like to know the breakdown – who got paid what, and for how much work?
- QM2 moored off Oban
Quite a lot of them seem to be the same person.
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
powered by SEO Super Comments