Comment posted Voting by Robert Wakeham.
If ‘dear Robert’ is referring to me, you must be confusing me with someone else, Malcolm.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Dr McKenzie: you have to make allowance for the facts that Simon is clearly quite a simple, naive and trusting fellow, so dedicated to the task of keeping us all on the straight and narrow that he frequently loses sleep worrying about our desperate state of political, intellectual and moral turpitude. Have pity, please.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- CalMac: the Douglas Fraser teaser
Sounds very ambitious – and a real political hot potato for a state-owned operator if it proved loss-making.
In the past Calmac operated the Ballycastle – Rathlin ferry, outside Scotland, and could surely bid for this again, being a good operational ‘fit’ with their business.
- Problems with both pro-indy and pro-union campaigns
Longshanks, you really are talking cobblers.
- So much for JOMO as businesses demand Scottish Government enables mobile phone mast upgrades
This is surely an idea that deserves vigorous investigation.
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Actually, Sokay, the Nazi invasion never took place in the 1940s, either; where d’you think we’d be today if it had?
- Today’s travel updates
The A83 is apparently being closed overnight sometime soon at Kilmory, outside Lochgilphead, for resurfacing (yet again) the stretch with inadequate sub-base at Red Lodge, but the Traffic Scotland website indicates convoy working on the night of 22nd – 23rd April, between Lochgair and Lochgilphead, at Brackley, West Lochgilphead, for a high friction surface to be applied.
At least some of this information is computer generated nonsense – but how much?
powered by SEO Super Comments