Comment posted Scottish Power Renewables announces another delay for proposed Tiree Array by newsroom.
What is the position with the carbon turbine blades?
newsroom also commented
- What is the precise process in place for decommissioning a wind farm?
- ‘I am the walrus. I am the egg man.’
And yet, there is a truth in what he says – whether about himself or not.
There is an irreplaceable specialist wisdom in a person that results from what they have invested in their lives. And, as he said, this is often – perhaps usually – of a higher calibre than the low rent productions of the paid hack consultants the public sector throws our cash at; and who almost invariably deliver as desired, flattering with jargon to deceive those who cannot know.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments