Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Simon.
Newsie “If it wasn’t a serious point but merely another squib through our letter box, then there is no use trying to engage. Email your address and we’ll send you a box of Bengal matches to play with” …. are you on the drink?
ps you have my email address already
Simon also commented
- Crazy – “Surfing Simon” – love it
- Well, actually I am going to Tiree this week…
But since Tricky has an election on – don’t think he’ll be there…
But if you want advice on who to vote for – Vote snp. The SNP those wonderful SNP people what gave you the Ali Cat…
- Crazy thanks for agreeing
I knew I’d win you round….
- Newsie “urban-based councillors ” see there you go blaming someone else.
Duh!!! They were voted in!! The electorate wanted them – more than you didn’t want them…
Mibbie just for a nanosecond you might consider that these politicos were not so much ‘anti rural schools’ but perhaps moreof a ‘we have a shed load of priorities we have to consider’ – we have to meet the cuts imposed by the national SNP govt – and we shall consider these cuts in the round”.
IE we will not automatically give primacy to rural schools over, old folks homes, roads, sport facilities, care for the elederly, voluntary organisations, housing, etc, etc.
ps how did ‘I’ll give them a veto’ Ambitious Anne get on???
- Floribunda – Helensburgh probably voted in Ellen Morton a) because despite the keech you read about her on here – she is an able politcian and b)because the people of Helensburgh don’t consider rural schools to be the ‘big agenda item’ that others think it is. :)(
Recent comments by Simon
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Total FA anti-Indy-keech.
Previous politicians hit with eggs include, Nick Farage, John Major, David Cameron, Nick Farage, Ed Milliband, Nick Farage, John Prescott, Nick Farage, Nick Griffin, Nick Farage, Ruth Kelly, George Galloway and did I mention Nick Farage?
Didn’t stop any of them campaigning did it?
Aw diddums Jim Murphy.
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
powered by SEO Super Comments