Comment posted Council Elections: The count by phill.
I think its the language used gives a lot away’newsroom’. You are more effectiove when remaining impartial.
phill also commented
- Must support Forargyll on this as I am not aware of anything at all being banned. Sometimes the debates are heated but are in the whole educational and an assist in many cases to forming opinions. Sometimes anger does filter through but on the norm its passionate and not personal (which really has no place here).
- Would Donald have got in with the less cloudy ‘first past the post’.
- Thats democracy for you!
I think perhaps the mainly single issue campaign focus (George Berry) would not have helped in the eyes of the electorate. You are passionate and had you put a more comprehensive message out then i am sure you would have got in. I had predicted you would have got in, and am sure next time you will.I also feel with your local background you would have got elected in the more transparent ‘first past the post’, system which many hope will return.
Enjoy the cider.
Recent comments by phill
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Fran and Anna
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Showing your true colours John. Anger surfacing here unfortunately.
- Labour paralysis proves Lamont right
Jim would be the man if he stands.
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
‘Disastrous ex snp leader’ – you would not say that if you admitted the excellent ward councillor had been a help to all in his ward, a fact which you will never appreciate, He is a man of the people who is the snp’s biggest loss among many others. you know NCH very few will agree with your constant sniping at the most able and popular councillor for a long time. You havent a clue hen.
- SNP considering coalition in Argyll and Bute
powered by SEO Super Comments