Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Crazy She-Bat.
♫♪♫Bye bye Danny, Danny bye bye-aye♫♪♫
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Surfing Simon? will make a change from trolling LOL Sorry, couldn’t resist.
- Jeezo Lowry! Veiled hint and innuendo!
What do you know him as a neighbour from Hell? the funny handshake club? or in the “biblical” sense?
Aren’t you one for slagging off everyone else when they make an un-substantiated comment?
So you don’t like the guy, for whatever reason. Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem is you? From the comments you make on here, you certainly don’t come across as a people person.
- C’mon Stephen – this is Vivien Dance we’re talking about LOL
- Simon, brace yerself! I’m going to agree with you!
Ellen Morton – able politician? She’s a blimin evil genius!
Rural schools are not a big agenda item in her ward? – well duh! I wonder if it would become one if she had voted to close Cardross Primary twice over the last few years? mmmmmmm?
And then of course there was those lovely pictures in the Helensburgh Dancevertiser a few weeks ago of Ellen and the Gimp informing the electorate of their £19 million bribe to be ALLEGEDLY spent in their back yard. And all because of them.
- Has Neil Mackay bit the bullet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Huge consultancy costs to date on CHORD scheme
I would not be surprised if the cost of those works have yet to be added as they are ongoing.
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
powered by SEO Super Comments