Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by Donald Anderson.
if you look into what has happend you will find there has been no change at all to the school dinners …the school has a menu system, with always a healthy choice and also more “main stream” meals for the kids who will not eat if there is no “junk ” on the plate, there is always salad and baked potatos, or a choice of main meal off the four week menu, perhaps if veg asked the dinner ladys if she could photograph all the choces she has on offer, it would give a better reflection of the healthy options that are being passed up
Recent comments by Donald Anderson
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
So in less than a week since the referendum result, the new powers are in doubt, we’ve been told there is more oil left than there was before the referendum, Scotland’s money is getting cut, the NHS is at risk from privatisation after all and now it looks like we are going to war again.
- Evidence of rise of English nationalism at Engand v Switzerland international
anti Scottish ?
- Kintyre suffering badly from impact of snow and high winds
your yellow helicopter above was me logging faults and phoning them in (when pdg ran out of helecopters we (sse) went to west midland, one afternoon i was flying with Nigel the owner of the company in his personal helicopter
- Reports of SSE giving out false information on Campbeltown ‘reconnection’
- School Dinners stooshie: young Martha Payne has the right pedigree
your probaly right … all the kids would be down the street at the cafe or the chip shop with big polystyrene box of chipps and cheese if they were not made to eat there till secondery school and the dinner ladys would be alone with the salads and baked potatos that are always avalible
powered by SEO Super Comments