Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by Crazy She-Bat.
Well, I am shocked and stunned. I thought I could achieve world domination through Micro-chips, but instead it is the lowly, unassuming croquette.
That half-baked idea has fair mashed up my brain. Man, I’m boiling mad now
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- So JayC are you saying that Argyll & Bute Council are signed up to a National contract for potato croquettes?
- I don’t seem to be able to find any critism of dinner ladies here. In fact, I think there is universal appreciation for the incredible job that dinner ladies (and men) do – in some cases working minor miracles with what they are given to work with.
They are the frontline staff in this and as we have seen before, they are caught between the staff working in the big castle and kids and parents who are with them in reality.
- Probably barred it from other schools in case the kids there get ideas or they set up a “Who’s had the worst lunch?” competition.
- Argyll & Bute Council – doesn’t it just make you pee yourself with pride?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Proposal to rename council ‘Argyll and the Isles’ still born
Instead of spending money on changing the name, they should buy some common sense!
- Will Argyll and Bute Council change its name?
Ummmm, am I the only one that is seeing the downside of this?
Exactly how much will it cost the Council and therefore us, to finance the change of name? The livery on every single thing the council owns from vehicles and buildings to letterheads will need to be changed. This is money this council cannot afford to be splashing out. What services will need to be slashed to cover the expense?
And at the end of the day, we can try and give this council an expensive makeover, but it will still be the same muppets under the disguise and won’t change the fact they are the most embarrassing council in Scotland.
- SNP report on Sun’s YouGov poll showing Yes to Indy on 1% increase
Interesting to see yesterday that the Chief Exec of British Airways has come out in favour of Independence.
- Argyll and Bute Council on track to lose £80k per annum to Waitrose
Well who would ever have thought this would happen? It was completely obvious from the minute that was secured as the site for Waitrose that lunchtime at Hermitage Academy would become a very different entity.
I wonder if the extra £21,000 per week loss to the school that Waitrose are now raking in, was part of why the planners for Waitrose chose that specific site.
- Only the UK could claim Winter Games performance as epic
Interview with the men’s team after winning silver. Before it was all Team GB blah blah blah, after it was you’re from xxx in Scotland and you’re from yyy in Scotland, you’re from zzz in Scotland etc
powered by SEO Super Comments