Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Happy Birthday, Ron.
Recent comments by Andy
- Outright win for John Armour and SNP in South Kintyre
A factual unbiased account of the election result. See Newsie, you can do it when you try.
- SNP’s new party Leader demolishes its frontline argument for independence
“But then again I think Jamie Black is correct 50 M P’s will not be able or allowed to dictate and hold the country to ransome. Democracy and commonsense will prevail.”
UKIP have ONE MP and are holding the country to ransom and dictating policy of both Tory and Labour Parties on Europe and on immigration. Is democracy and commonsense prevailing? I don’t think so.
- Labour selects candidate to fight South Kintyre council by-election
I don’t think Jimmy was ever destined for high office nor any other kind. He is Walsh’s second vote on everything, nothing more.
- Secretary of State for Scotland rebukes Nicola Sturgeon
It’s actually £5, for unwaged and over 65s. Under 15, it is £2.
- Why might major businesses move out and what would it mean for Scotland?
I have just read over 100 comments and learned nothing new, except that Clootie can’t count or should that be CAN count….twice.
powered by SEO Super Comments