Comment posted Streamline challenge on Northern Ferries tender underlines paralysis of MacBrayne group by Alex McKay.
Hmm, don’t you mean “no research on our part”, but instead a classic case of jumping to a false conclusion?
Recent comments by Alex McKay
- Lifeline for wildlife – 5p per carrier bag in Scotland from today
Lundavra. The introduction of a levy on plastic bags has hugely *reduced* their use in every country that has introduced it, so do join the tiny minority and behave differently
- Rural business interest in Fisheries Management demonstration day
Mel, you complain about a silence to any comment you make, this time referring to fishing. Studies by reputable scientists published in peer-reviewed journals, rather than opinions of animal rightists such as yourself, show that fish don’t feel pain – their brains do not contain the necessary neocortex. While a continuing debate is fine, the use of emotive language – “blood sport”, “mutilation” – is perhaps the main reason why you get so few responses.
- Is Constance entry to the contest for SNP Deputy Leader designed to thwart Brown?
And so the minority once again tries to rubbish the majority. How very sad and tiny-minded of you.
- Apache considering selling out of North Sea to focus on American shale
Likely to make a bit more money than Prestwick Airport, that’s for sure!
- Mysterious Scottish Government press release on new marine conservation order for South Arran
Marine Conservation Orders like this don’t have to immediately specify the details of the problem that they are acting to prevent. The whole point of them is to act and act quickly. These orders are reviewed by ministers at intervals and can be discarded or kept. In some cases, the person affected can apply for a local public inquiry to be held.
powered by SEO Super Comments