Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Lundavra.
It is being featured on You and Yours at the moment including an interview with Martha and her father as well as a spokesperson from the council (Jane Murphy).
Lundavra also commented
- I wonder how much the council have spent on PR advice on handling this?
- I suppose that Martha needs to photograph all the choices each day even if they are not all posted to the blog.
I am very surprised that they have not tried to ban photography on school premises as they are entitled to do though it would be taken to mean they are embarrassed about the choices.
Recent comments by Lundavra
- MoD still to give ‘definitive answer’ to cause of ‘loud bang’ in Western Isles
Perhaps because the one over Kent that was in all the newspapers today.
The rather cryptic comments from the RAF made me wonder if it could have been the Americans, not sure how far out into the Atlantic a sonic boom would be heard from the Western Isles.
- Exhibition on the human cost of WW1 to Hebrideans
There is at least one of those original grave marker crosses in the area.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
The Traffic Scotland website is poorly designed. Most people wanting to check roads for their journey would go to Current Incidents but it does not show at all there. Often if a road is closed for several days, it will be well down the bottom of the page, if not on the next page, with traffic queues given higher priority.
- Verbal snapshots of weather damage today
I had thought about a trip down that way tomorrow, I think I will keep well away!
I heard this morning the Caledonian Canal saying that they had working through the night at Gairlochy on flood watch.
- One Show on Draken Harald Harfagre tonight & tomorrow night
Did not appear, that’s what tends to happen with TV!
powered by SEO Super Comments