Comment posted SNP’s Coalition for Progress now has a majority – 19 councillors by newsroom.
Go for it, Catherine. Burn all the ears. This issue needs a lightening strike – to be the best.
newsroom also commented
- The example of the Alliance should never be forgotten in terms of a descent into ‘anything goes’ that should never be replicated.
The best guarantee is Roddy McCuish’s nature which has been steadfastly honest. The challenge for him will be to hang on to that in the face of anything – and that is bound at some point to bring its difficulties.
We have all seen politicians who have become little more than holograms after selling off any semblance of integrity. It is hard – now – to imagine the straightforward Roddy McCuish committing or permitting any departure in that direction.
We will be as much on watch with this administration as with any other. And, as we have said, the presence of the Argyll First group is both reassurance and canary.
It is not the number of bodies in the coalition that matters, it is the substance of those bodies.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
- Salmond judgment under question in second deception on EU membership
The difference is in the disclosure or disguise of the source of the letter.
powered by SEO Super Comments