Comment posted SNP’s Coalition for Progress now has a majority – 19 councillors by Crazy She-Bat.
Do I detect some soor grapes there Islay?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Ok, who are you and what have you done with Simon?
- OK, wishlist time! Who do we want in the leadership roles?
I think George Freeman should definitely get some kind of leaders post back for all that he lost and gave up.
We need able people to deal with the Officers who unexplicably think they are in charge – hahaha – to be a fly on the Kilmory walls this morning!
Answers on a postcard
- WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE EVERYONE!
Now lets all go to Dunoon on Thursday for a party! hehehe
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
- Argyll and Bute Council ‘unanimity’? Not quite.
I hope this is just the start of Sally’s mountain of mis-information and lies being exposed.
- Glasgow helicopter crash: now the questions – but why no black box?
You know, maybe it’s just me, but I find some of this article and the comments a bit inappropriate at this time.
There are people in mourning. There are people who don’t even know yet if it’s their relative lying there in the morgue. There are injured and people in hospital in the ICU.
Fact is, no-one knows the cause and with several different witnesses giving conflicting statement, this is all just pure conjecture. The investigation in due course will determine the facts here, not us and arguing over it so soon after the accident is distasteful.
Bit of respect and tact please.
- Report of helicopter crash into Glasgow pub
Thoughts to all those involved.
powered by SEO Super Comments