Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Lowry.
I doubt whether any of those who voted for him know him in the same light as I do.
Lowry also commented
- Crikey! So previous history doesn’t count when putting oneself forward for election!
Do leopards change their spots after an election?
- Fair enough – if that’s what you think.
- It could be that the problem is me but I don’t think so. Too many other folk have witnessed what I have seen him do and heard him say. There’s loads of evidence.
- It also seems likely that Iain’s mother managed to vote for him this time. Well done Ma’am!
- I am delighted with the Oban North results, especially the fact that Melville was not elected. In my view, he should never have been selected in the first place.
Recent comments by Lowry
- Russell backs Baillie call for Audit Scotland to review ADP tendering
I believe that if For Argyll hadn’t taken an interest in this matter it might have been brushed under the carpet. Keep it up Newsroom! The peopel of Argyll deserve much, much better.
- Castle Toward decision cannot be acceptable to South Cowal community
Vivien – not difficult??? That’s definitely not my experience and now I know you’re joking!
- Jim Murphy’s dilemmas
Start another blog then, Kassandra, and the we can all see how successful it is.
For Argyll has a significant number of followers which I reckon you would find hard to beat, but if you can do better – go ahead.
- Castle Toward: Councillor Breslin asks straight questions of Council Leader Walsh
Of course it will say that – they all show fantastic potential but is it realistic?
- Argyll Labour politicians warn of the anorexic ‘thin blue line’ of Police Scotland
Let’s just sit back and watch how effectively John Armour operates.
powered by SEO Super Comments