Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by Crazy She-Bat.
I don’t seem to be able to find any critism of dinner ladies here. In fact, I think there is universal appreciation for the incredible job that dinner ladies (and men) do – in some cases working minor miracles with what they are given to work with.
They are the frontline staff in this and as we have seen before, they are caught between the staff working in the big castle and kids and parents who are with them in reality.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Well, I am shocked and stunned. I thought I could achieve world domination through Micro-chips, but instead it is the lowly, unassuming croquette.
That half-baked idea has fair mashed up my brain. Man, I’m boiling mad now
- So JayC are you saying that Argyll & Bute Council are signed up to a National contract for potato croquettes?
- Probably barred it from other schools in case the kids there get ideas or they set up a “Who’s had the worst lunch?” competition.
- Argyll & Bute Council – doesn’t it just make you pee yourself with pride?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
- Argyll and Bute Council ‘unanimity’? Not quite.
I hope this is just the start of Sally’s mountain of mis-information and lies being exposed.
powered by SEO Super Comments