Comment posted Was no Scottiish University capable of doing the mathematical model on the impact of minimum pricing of alcohol? by Graeme McCormick.
That the Scottish Government provided work for an English University is testimony to its intent that we should also be good neighbours.
Recent comments by Graeme McCormick
- Former CBI Scotland director to head Conservatives Tax Commission
I think Willie is referring to Mr McMillan’s incompetence over the CBI Scotland’s Referendum debacle. He was forced to retire .
jamie McGrigor will be surprised if the Commission suggest Land Valuation Rental.
- Jack Straw and Malcolm Rifkind caught offering to sell influence for cash
If elected politicians terms were restricted to two terms during which time they could only earn an proved MPs salary the excuse requiring them to suppliment their income would be removed and the opportunity to entrench an influential position would be reduced.
- Redman campaign points to strength of UK economy
Obviously an original thinker !
- Argyll & Bute in leaked list of Conservative ‘non target’ seats
So he’s not in line to do rather well from wind farms?
- Tally of North Sea jobs lost to date
During the first year of the recession 10000 jobs were lost in legal offices in Scotland. Those made redundant were all living in Scotland unlikeuch of the oil workers.
While the loss of jobs is very regrettable one must put them in context of the general economy
powered by SEO Super Comments