Comment posted Was no Scottiish University capable of doing the mathematical model on the impact of minimum pricing of alcohol? by Graeme McCormick.
That the Scottish Government provided work for an English University is testimony to its intent that we should also be good neighbours.
Recent comments by Graeme McCormick
- Asset management company advice to Scottish savers, investors and pension pot-holders
Why do so many successful business people support independence? Do you honestly think that they would choose Independence if they thought their business would be damaged?
Is really be interested to know the considered answer to this question.
- First Minister holds international press conference on indy on Thursday
Scotland is a multi faith community and long may it remain so
- Cameron, Miliband AND Clegg all on the way north
I recall Newsie that you have often said that the current SNP government are not up to the job of leading an independent Scotland. Would this not also apply to the Westminster Establishment?
- #indyref: 36 answers in 39 steps
The negotiations following a TES vote are a moment in time.
The UK will require a Plan B otherwise the markets will take a heavy toll of sterling.
- Evidence of rise of English nationalism at Engand v Switzerland international
Jerusalem doesn’t lend itself to that sort of tempo
powered by SEO Super Comments