Comment posted Argyll and Bute Council: the empire strikes back with Argyll facing worst of all options by keith stanger.
If only………………the Alliance of Independent Councillors realised that they weren’t a party & could abandon Trickie Dickie & get on with representing the voters who elected them. Is it too late for redemption or have they passed the point of no return? Would they have the guts as per George Freeman?
Recent comments by keith stanger
- McGrigor reminds Deputy First Minister she owes Dunoon her decision on MV Coruisk
- Spiked’s O’Neill offers the most muscular position yet on indy – with comfort for neither side
None north of the Central Belt.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Spot on,Rob. That’s his natural instinct and I don’t think he’s going to change now.
- Insights from Andrew Neil’s look at the impact of independence on the rest of the United Kingdom
Had Scotland been independent in 2008 when the whole financial world went kaput how do you think it would have fared? Better? I don’t think so.
- Sunday Herald still dishonest on last week’s smear on Labour
The first performance of Mr Hayman’s play at various Argyll venues is over three weeks away (as advertised on the Council’s website). How much advertising does he need? Methinks the man doth bleat too much.
powered by SEO Super Comments