Comment posted Argyll and Bute Council: the empire strikes back with Argyll facing worst of all options by Crazy She-Bat.
Money Scruff. “I’ll make you spokesperson for toilet paper and you get an extra £10k a year”
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- *doin the happy dance*
- Meow!!! =^.^=
- You really do have the hump with him IFE don’t you? Did he wrong you in this life or a former one?
- LOL Cleland Sneddon did the sums?
- Nothing wrong with fiends of the fanged variety Dougie Those I can handle.
Lets hope this is the last act of this bunch of Lemmings and they all follow Dick off the nearest cliff
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments