Comment posted Argyll First endorse Michael Breslin in Dunoon vote by Patsy.
It seems Mr Breslin has already made an impact
Recent comments by Patsy
- Another untold story: Independence and The UK National Lottery
That’s me swayed.
There I was thinking the Euromillions was Europe wide.
Wait a minute – if Scotland is in Europe and the rest are out, where does that leave us?
- Cybernat response shaming as Chris Hoy’s rationality highlights a genuine independence issue
No mention of comedian Frankie Boyle and his family being hounded out of their house after unionist cyber-extremists published his address because he supports independence?
Of course, the unionist press didn’t follow this story.
You couldn’t read it in the Scotsman and get outraged and copy it on here, so the story doesn’t exist.
Please go on a journalism course and learn the meaning of balance.
- Radically new council group changes all the dynamics: party politics dead in Argyll
Look at the Dunoon Observer’s preview of a story about the councils sale of Castle Toward.
Maybe this is why he is in hiding?
- New council administration appears not to be what it seemed
Meanwhile, on his Hebridean holiday, Dick is stroking the fluffy white cat on his lap.
“I shall rule the world” says he.
- Labour MSP Rhoda Grant’s response to Struan Lodge decision
We previously had a load of independent councillors pulling in different directions and looking after their own patch; now we have a load of political councillors doing the same thing.
As The Who sang – Meet the new boss, the same as the old boss!
Glad the Struan Lodge folk can relax a little.
powered by SEO Super Comments