Comment posted The eurozone crisis and the Independence referendum: time for proactive postponement? by john in kintyre.
Ifo, Could not find a Tory in Scotland so Alistair Darling was drafted in, could’nt trust David Moondel to say anything sensible, by the way don’t knock it till you try it.
john in kintyre also commented
- EU rules old boy EU rules,
as for the steel, where in Scotland do they have a steel making capability?
Recent comments by john in kintyre
- Sturgeon defence to Dugdale: ‘Everyone’s projections about oil were wrong’
Name one person, economic forecaster or institution who predicted the fall in the price of oil pre-referendum 14?
- Parliamentary Labour Party moves to take control of any post-election coalitions
Pathetic comment Richard, you know that you can get help for your fixation on Alex
- Blair trying to buy his way back into nationwide Labour favour
Mary did what she was told and ordered by the esteemed pro war Blairite Leader in the Scottish Branch Office
- Labour candidate for Argyll & Bute challenged by SNP candidate on Blair funding
THE DIFFERENCE IS:
The rich supporter in Largs does not have blood and treasure on his hands and did not take the UK into an illegal war in Iraq based on a tissue of lies and deceit
- Prime Minister and broadcasters both right on TV debates issue
Fully agree with that oban4me, but the referendum on the 18th changed the mindset of many Labour supporters when they perceived their Party standing hand in hand with the Tories and to compound their difficulties they were landed with a right wing Blairite war voting Westminster MP
powered by SEO Super Comments