Comment posted The eurozone crisis and the Independence referendum: time for proactive postponement? by john in kintyre.
Ifo, Could not find a Tory in Scotland so Alistair Darling was drafted in, could’nt trust David Moondel to say anything sensible, by the way don’t knock it till you try it.
john in kintyre also commented
- EU rules old boy EU rules,
as for the steel, where in Scotland do they have a steel making capability?
Recent comments by john in kintyre
- Savills say new version of Land & Buildings Transaction Tax 27% higher than rest of UK
That speaks volumes if it is indeed a fact Richard.
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Deter who Jamie?
- Jim Murphy’s strategic placement of Labour Shadow Ministerial posts
Seasonal thought, its like a pantomime with the lead actor unable to perform so the stand-in does his role, so Kezia is puppet on a string mouthing Jim’s lines. The question most would like an answer to is Kezia now for Trident renewal, Student fees, Illegal wars etc that is part and parcel of Jim’s Westminster baggage
- Jim Murphy’s dilemmas
Jnr Tick, do not know what MK is on, could be prescription or a legal high, so please stop winding up an almost extinct species in Scotland who votes Tory
- Labour go for Murphy and Dugdale – now for the political Himalayas
Patrick Harvie Co-Convenor of the Scottish Greens summed it up eloquently:
“I would like to offer my congratulations to Jim Murphy and my commiserations to Scottish Labour”
powered by SEO Super Comments