Comment posted The shape of the new council by Crazy She-Bat.
Arnie is that not virtually the same comment you made on the other thread?
Robert is right – grapes, not pears. Big soor ones.
Your comments don’t seem to be making any particular argument, but are just bitter personal digs. How personal are we getting here? To feel so vehemently, it would suggest you are incredibly close to the situation… perhaps that of the now ousted administration… perhaps even its leader… perhaps finding a little more time on his hands now… and realising he has finally lost… and that his salary is going to drop SIGNIFICANTLY.
Just a theory
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Have to admit, I thought he was being fairly tame with his comments tonight.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments