Comment posted Clydelink Kilcreggan-Gourock service suspended amidst queries by Robert Wakeham.
This is one for newsroom – different people using exactly the same name?
Robert Wakeham also commented
- This situation is clearly beyond the capabilities of SPT and Argyll and Bute council – in their present states – to manage, and central government has to step in.
If the present Holyrood government can’t manage that, then how on earth can anyone believe they could manage an independent Scotland?
- Fair enough, but that’s not a ‘routine follow-up’ – to pull a ferry out of service like that means that there’s a problem, to put it politely.
- Ferryman – do you really think that the service could be suspended for a ‘routine follow up’, leaving people who depend on it in the lurch? Bad weather apart, if a ferry service can’t be relied on, it’s not a lot of use.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fred Flintstone owns up to stone age politics
If it did indeed cost £1.4 million to uncover the facts, I’d like to know the breakdown – who got paid what, and for how much work?
- QM2 moored off Oban
Quite a lot of them seem to be the same person.
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
powered by SEO Super Comments