Comment posted Misleading journalism from Dunoon Observer by David Graham.
Thanks again Sandy….was not sure.
David Graham also commented
- The funding from the SNP Govt may only be for new build, not refurbishment which may come from another funding source.
Recent comments by David Graham
- Russell gazumps new First Minister’s Cabinet reshuffle announcement
MR will follow his leader and stand for Westminster next May as well!
- Labour selects candidate to fight South Kintyre council by-election
When inviduals from a political party or no political party put their name forward to the voters, they do so weighing up their personal circumstances
The condition of putting yourself forward is that you live in Argyll and Bute.
John, your wiews on the candidates who live out with the ward boundaries were not expressed on this forum when the recently elected SNP Councillor stood as a candidate in both the Oban South and Oban North 4 member wards.
Take it the new Councillor did not live in both Wards?
A bit blinkered and unkind on the non SNP candidates who have put themselves forward for election.
Perhaps you may be wishing you had stood down for your own personsl reasons….and kept your biased views to yourself!
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
What a waste of 90 minutes. Ill tempered clash.
Talking over each other. Not a debate. Poorly Chaired.
- Voting and political analysis of Ward 5 by-election results
Great effort Kieron and an excellent campaign.
Starting point was the challenge however coming so close is the second best result.
The experience and contacts made in the campaign is a significant marker of your commitment to serve the voters from the Oban area in the future.
Very well done!
- SNP in serious split in Oban North & Lorn by election
How does anyone dislike a factual correction.
Clearly newsy welcomes such contributions.
powered by SEO Super Comments