Comment posted Misleading journalism from Dunoon Observer by David Graham.
Thanks again Sandy….was not sure.
David Graham also commented
- The funding from the SNP Govt may only be for new build, not refurbishment which may come from another funding source.
Recent comments by David Graham
- Too green to stand – no General Election candidate for Argyll and Bute
I think the Green candidate in 2010 was Elaine Morrison.
- BBC ALBA profiles Brian Wilson
A honourable Dunoon lad with a great record of service for the Labour Party, Scotland and the Gaelic language.
Pity about his choice of football team! Wee comradly joke!
- Russell gazumps new First Minister’s Cabinet reshuffle announcement
MR will follow his leader and stand for Westminster next May as well!
- Labour selects candidate to fight South Kintyre council by-election
When inviduals from a political party or no political party put their name forward to the voters, they do so weighing up their personal circumstances
The condition of putting yourself forward is that you live in Argyll and Bute.
John, your wiews on the candidates who live out with the ward boundaries were not expressed on this forum when the recently elected SNP Councillor stood as a candidate in both the Oban South and Oban North 4 member wards.
Take it the new Councillor did not live in both Wards?
A bit blinkered and unkind on the non SNP candidates who have put themselves forward for election.
Perhaps you may be wishing you had stood down for your own personsl reasons….and kept your biased views to yourself!
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
What a waste of 90 minutes. Ill tempered clash.
Talking over each other. Not a debate. Poorly Chaired.
powered by SEO Super Comments