Comment posted Misleading journalism from Dunoon Observer by David Graham.
Thanks again Sandy….was not sure.
David Graham also commented
- The funding from the SNP Govt may only be for new build, not refurbishment which may come from another funding source.
Recent comments by David Graham
- Mary Galbraith: Accountability and reform essential for ferry services
Rickets….who every you are…there is no such a group as the Argyll Labour Branch.
For you info there is the Argyll and Bute Constituency Labour Party and 3 Branches..Oban,Lorn and the Isles…Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay…Bute and Cowal..
A fourth Branch is involved with Mary Galbraith’s campaign from Helensburgh and Lomond.
Surprised if there is a memo as the only meetings in the last 6 months have been Campaign elction meetings at both CLP level and local Branch level.
Mary Galbraith does not need to waste valuable campaigning time answering something that has been made up… by someone who wishes to remain anonymous!
- Where are the SNP minders in white coats?
And a certain book up north!!!
- Rothesay ferry: CMAL postpones closure of pier at Wemyss Bay
Might be the project delay from March to September has something to do with a General Election on May 7!
Do not want ot upset the voters on Bute.
- Too green to stand – no General Election candidate for Argyll and Bute
I think the Green candidate in 2010 was Elaine Morrison.
- BBC ALBA profiles Brian Wilson
A honourable Dunoon lad with a great record of service for the Labour Party, Scotland and the Gaelic language.
Pity about his choice of football team! Wee comradly joke!
powered by SEO Super Comments